Pina wool jacket
For a woman, or a man, brave enough to live in-between - never fully defined, always evolving.
COMPOSITION & DETAILS
- Oversized women’s jacket with a belt. More similar to a classical men’s jacket than a woman’s piece, PINA can be worn loose for a casual look, or buttoned up with a belt for a more feminine appearance. Featuring a straight fit, notched lapel collar, two-button fastening, two different pocket looks (one flap, one welt), four buttons sewn on the sleeves and lining.
- Inspired by the style of Pina Bausch and men’s jackets she used to wear; the jacket is symbolically named PINA.
- Fabric: Blending wool with polyester improves moisture management properties of the fabrics. Wool is a fabric that has a great warmth resiliency and absorbency, whereas polyester provides excellent wrinkle resistance and crease retention. The wool-polyester blend therefore increases the strength and durability of the fabrics.
- Oversized fit with a belt
- PINA can be worn loose for a casual look, or buttoned up with a belt for a more fitted look