Pina Linen-lyocell Jacket
For a woman, or a man, brave enough to live in-between - never fully defined, always evolving.
COMPOSITION & DETAILS
- Oversized women’s jacket with a belt. More similar to a classical men’s jacket than a woman’s piece, PINA can be worn loose for a casual look, or buttoned up with a belt for a more feminine appearance. Featuring a straight fit, notched lapel collar, two-button fastening, two different pocket looks (one flap, one welt), four buttons sewn on the sleeves and lining.
- Inspired by the style of Pina Bausch and men’s jackets she used to wear; the jacket is symbolically named PINA
- Fabric: TENCEL™ is a brand of lyocell and the only lyocell that is considered sustainable, and linen is a textile woven from the flax crop, one of the oldest continuously cultivated plants in the world
- This high-quality piece is handmade in a responsible production in Spain using OEKO-TEX® certified fabrics and dyes, as well as organic thread and cotton labels. This timeless piece can be worn year-round and for years to come.
- Oversized fit with a belt
- PINA can be worn loose for a casual look, or buttoned up with a belt for a more fitted look