Hokusai Mosaic Ring
One-of-a-kind jewellery and micro mosaic handmade in Mallorca
COMPOSITION & DETAILS
- Micro mosaic is an ancient technique from Italy, which consists in melting, stretching and cutting coloured glass pieces until obtaining tiny coloured fragments that are assembled in small pictorial works. This technique amazed us by its level of detail and the possibility of including a historical and nostalgic touch to the pieces. It allows us to include tiny paintings in the reduced space of a jewel, where each tessera is a brushstroke and as a whole, they tell a story
- 18k yellow gold and micro mosaic from Venetian enamelled glass
- Ring is 1.75mm wide; the micro mosaic is 10mm x 8mm
- This article does not accept exchanges or returns
- Delivery within Spain: 2/3 days
- Delivery to rest of the world: 4/7 days
In order to figure out your ring size, you have different options: you can simply measure the inner diameter of any ring that fits you. If you do not have a ring available, you can measure your finger’s diameter with a measuring tape or use a strip of paper of approximately 1 cm wide, and mark the area where the two ends of the paper strip meet. Then measure the circumference of your finger and write it down in millimeters.
Please consider that the size of your finger can change during the day, according to your activities and the weather. You should also consider that wide rings are more fitted, you may require a larger size; and narrow rings have a larger size margin. If a ring seems a little big or small, we recommend that you use it a couple of days to get used to it before asking for a size change.