Diane Belt | Brown
COMPOSITION & DETAILS
"HYSTERIA".The design of this capsule of leather belts is inspired by great women that have made an impact worldwide. Each bears the name of some of our favourite "hysterical women"
The DIANE belt, is named after Diane Arbus, an American photographer internationally known for her provocative imagery highlighting the importance of proper representation of all people. Arbus remains one of the most unique Post-Modern American photographers
- Designed in Barcelona and handcrafted in small runs in Barcelona from premium quality plain calf leather provided from manufactures members of the Leather Working Group
- All the items are sustainable handcrafted using water-based adhesive and an eco-friendly finishing process
- Cowhide leather, in brown color, from sustainable sources
- Italian acrylic buckle belt
- Measures: length 98cm x wide 2.5cm
- EU Size: covers from 38 to 42
- US Size: covers from 8 to 12
- Tailor-made size available. Ask us!
- The former Spanish filmmaker Cristina Gómez launched her label focusing on creating a new sustainable look for women. A luxury signature product but an affordable price for those women who demand uniqueness and super cool bags.
- Delivery to rest of the world: 4/7 days
- Free returns