For a woman, or a man, brave enough to live in-between - never fully defined, always evolving.
COMPOSITION & DETAILS
- Oversized women’s jacket with a belt. More similar to a classical men’s jacket than a woman’s piece, PINA can be worn loose for a casual look, or buttoned up with a belt for a more feminine appearance. Featuring a straight fit, notched lapel collar, two-button fastening, two different pocket looks (one flap, one welt), four buttons sewn on the sleeves and lining.
- Inspired by the style of Pina Bausch and men’s jackets she used to wear; the jacket is symbolically named PINA
- Fabric: viscose-polyester blend. By blending viscose and polyester to make a new fabric quality, poly-viscose largely retains the pleasant drape and feel of standard viscose, so its touch is quite natural to handle. The added polyester also means poly-viscose blend is much easier to care for. A semi-natural product with no animal source and with hypoallergenic qualities.
- This high-quality piece is handmade in a responsible production in Spain. This timeless piece can be worn year-round and for years to come.
- Oversized fit with a belt
- PINA can be worn loose for a casual look, or buttoned up with a belt for a more fitted look